Scroll down to register.
1. This contest is open to all residents of Metro Atlanta.
2. Registration is recommended, but not required. The first 10 entrants will receive a solar outdoor 200 LED string light.
3. Each entrant must send a photograph or video of the house to the ASK Morningside Center @ Anshi for judging purposes. Photograph or video can be taken during the day or at night, or both.
4. Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:00 PM on December 20, 2016.
5. Prize will be awarded for the most creative and eye-catching display.
6. By submitting an entry, contestants grant the ASK Morningside Center permission and authority to use said pictures and videos in any reasonable advertising or promotional activities.
7. Entry must include address of house or building for publication purposes.
This is a joint program of Anshi, Atlanta Scholars Kollel, and Jewish Kids Groups. Entries will be judged by Moishe House – Inman Park, Atlanta Jewish Times, and PJ Library.
Spread the Chanukah light! Join in the fun!